Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bairnsdale station Building Part 1

Well I've finished doing the first draft of the Bairnsdale station building. I drew the artwork up in Corel Draw from plans and photos, then scaled it then print out in N scale. From there I will paste to styrene and cut it out.

I'm finding the building more complicated history wise than I thought, so I've done a preliminary print, which I'll assemble as a mock up to help visualise the station area and the building so I can make a better (Final?)one. The file at the moment is the rail side facade x2 and the sides and ends for the station itself and the parcels office and attached van goods.

I need to do etchings for the canopy, windows and doors.



Off to start assembly!


Of and the points arrived today... but need to finish off some other modules first.

Cheers

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment